We want to take a moment to wish you and your family the happiest holiday season. We all hope that you find time to slow down and enjoy quality time with those you love and celebrate the true meaning of the holidays.
I wanted to update you on our plans for the upcoming year:
- More Events - The Executive Retreat in Atlanta will be well attended and there seems to be a demand for more. So, the next CE event is planned for the summer in San Diego and now we are thinking about a Fall event. We are also talking to other seminar providers about joining forces. Stay tuned.
- Practice Management Applications - Like the Marketing Calculator and the Practice Personality Test, we will be developing more tools that can be used in the practice to keep you more in tuned with the day to day management of your practice.
- BluePrint style modules - Many practices need the BluePrint but are not quite ready to invest the time or money needed for such an intense program. So we are working on ways to break it into smaller lessons and programs.
- Online Collaboration - We are planning an online "study group" that we can meet virtually to give each other the support we all need from time to time.
- Marketing Support Services - Effective and consistent marketing is tough. We plan to make it easier by creating a service that helps manage your online presence while balancing with the traditional marketing methods that you can not neglect.
But first, I am going to see all these end of the year patients, spend all the time I can with my family, laugh all I can and eat whatever I want. There will be time for all of this next year.
Very truly yours,